Middlebury College in Vermont has banned on-campus sales of energy drinks, claiming the beverages have been linked to ‘high-risk sexual activity’ and other ‘problematic behavior’ including the abuse of ‘intoxicating’ substances.
Free Confidential Lawsuit Evaluation: If you or a loved one was injured by energy drink side effects, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a class action suit against the manufacturer of and our lawyers can help.

What’s the problem?

February 29, 2016 – The ban, which will go into effect next Monday, will apply to popular energy drinks such as Red Bull, Monster Energy and AMP, according to NBC News.
Myles Kamisher-Koch, a student who interns with Middlebury Dining Services, is behind the energy drink ban, according to The Middlebury Campus. Kamisher-Koch argued at a recent meeting that the beverages promote a “culture of stress” and encourage bad academic habits.
Dan Detora, executive director of dining hall services, told NBC that energy drinks can have life-threatening health consequences. College officials also told the outlet the drinks have been linked to unsafe behavior like alcohol abuse and “high-risk sexual activity.” At least 2 students told The Middlebury Campus that the problems with energy drinks also worries them.

Do I Have an Energy Drink Class Action Lawsuit?

The Pharmaceutical Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in energy drink lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
Free Confidential Case Evaluation: Again, if you suffered health problems after consuming an energy drink, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a class action suit and we can help.

FREE Confidential Case Evaluation

To contact us for a free review of your potential case, please fill out the form below or call us toll free 24 hrs/day by dialing: (866) 588-0600.