teething-tabletsConsumers have filed a class action lawsuit in New York against the makers and sellers of homeopathic teething products over allegations they paid for products that are useless and unsafe.
Free Confidential Lawsuit Evaluation: If your baby or other loved one was injured by teething tablets, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a suit and our lawyers can help.

What’s the problem?

January 4, 2016 – Lead Plaintiffs Lisa Corbett, Laura Kasiotis and Jennifer O’Neill filed the class action Nov. 9 on behalf of all others similarly situated against the following defendants: Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Standard Homeopathic Co., Hyland’s Inc., CVS Health Corp. and Target Corp.
According to the lawsuits, these companies manufactured or sold homeopathic teething products that were voluntarily withdrawn from shelves after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued warnings about their use. Plaintiffs allege they were never offered a refund.
The complaint was entered in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York under case number 7:16-cv-08687-KMK, alleging damages of breach of implied warranty of merchantability and other counts.
Plaintiffs are requesting a jury trial and seeking damages, treble damages, all legal fees and any other relief the court deems just.

Do I Have a Teething Tablets Class Action Lawsuit?

The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in teething tablets lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
Free Case Evaluation: Again, if your baby was injured by teething tablets, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.

FREE Confidential Case Evaluation

To contact us for a free review of your potential case, please fill out the form below or call us toll free 24 hrs/day by dialing: (866) 588-0600.