What’s the Problem?
This FDA Recall began on May 20, 2021, and affects all lots of the following Randall brand beans with a “best by” date of Prior to January 1, 2025:
- RANDALL GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095000100
- RANDALL GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 24OZ – UPC 070095000117
- RANDALL GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 15.4OZ
- RANDALL PINTO BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095000131, 070095000209
- RANDALL PINTO BEANS 24OZ – UPC 070095000216
- RANDALL PINTO BEANS 15.4OZ – UPC 070095000230
- RANDALL MIXED BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095000407
- RANDALL MIXED BEANS 24OZ – UPC 070095000414
- RANDALL MIXED BEANS 15.4OZ – UPC 070095000430
- RANDALL KIDNEY BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095000308
- RANDALL KIDNEY BEANS 24OZ – UPC 070095000315
- RANDALL KIDNEY BEANS 15.4OZ – UPC 070095000339
- RANDALL NAVY BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095000506
- RANDALL NAVY BEANS 15.4OZ – UPC 070095000537
- RANDALL BLACK BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095000605
- RANDALL BLACK BEANS 24OZ – UPC 070095000612
- RANDALL BLACK BEANS 15.4OZ – UPC 070095000636
- RANDALL GARBANZO BEANS 24OZ – UPC 070095000711
- RANDALL GARBANZO BEANS 15.4OZ – UPC 070095000735
- RANDALL ULITMATE 4-BEAN MIX 48OZ – UPC 070095000902
- RANDALL ORGANIC GREAT NORTHERN BEANS 48OZ – UPC 070095005105
Randall Foods, Inc., initiated this recall after determining that manufacturing deviations included a nonfunctioning temperature indicating device raising the possibility that the product was not effectively processed.
“Processing at temperatures below a required temperature could create a condition that could lead to premature spoilage or food borne illness,” FDA said
Affected products were distributed from March 1, 2019 to May 15, 2021 at retail locations in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.
Consumers who purchased any recalled Randall’s Beans should either discard them or return them for a refund.
If you are concerned about a potential botulism food poisoning illness from recalled beans, you should dial 9-1-1 immediately.
Do I Have a Randall Beans Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Randall Beans Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new botulism infection cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one had symptoms of food poisoning after eating recalled Randall Beans, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.