What’s the Problem?
This NHTSA Recall began on Nov. 17, 2020, and affects the following motorhomes:
- 2019-2020 Triple E Serenity S24CB
- 2019-2021 Triple E Unity U24MB
- 2019-2020 Triple E Unity U24RL
- 2019-2020 Triple E Unity U24FX
- 2019-2020 Triple E Unity U24CB
- 2019-2020 Triple E Unity U24IB
- 2019-2020 Triple E Unity U24TB
- 2019-2021 Triple E Wonder W24FTB
- 2019-2021 Triple E Wonder W24RTB
- 2019-2021 Triple E Wonder W24RL
- 2019-2021 Triple E Wonder W24MB
These motorhomes were manufactured with an incorrect brass propane connection to the flared connection of the Truma water heater fitting.
“The connector did not have the correct bevel to seal to the Truma water heater swivel fitting,” NHTSA said. “The wrong connector may cause a propane leak to occur, increasing the risk of a fire.”
If you purchased a motorhome that is affected by this recall, you should stop using it immediately and contact Triple E for a free replacement brass connector (part number 115-3219).
Triple E’s number for this recall is CA#9822-1.
Do I Have a Triple E Motorhome Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Triple E Motorhome Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.