What’s the Problem?
This CPSC Recall was issued on August 19, 2020, and affects:
- Signature Hardware 24″ Natural Teak Medicine Cabinet SKU 422703
- Signature Hardware 24″ Rustic Brown Medicine Cabinet SKU 422704
- Signature Hardware 24″ Whitewash Medicine Cabinet SKU 422705
- Signature Hardware 36″ Natural Teak Medicine Cabinet SKU 422706
- Signature Hardware 36″ Whitewash Medicine Cabinet SKU 422707
- Signature Hardware 48″ Natural Teak Medicine Cabinet SKU 422708
- Signature Hardware 48″ Rustic Brown Medicine Cabinet SKU 422709
These medicine cabinets were manufactured in Indonesia and imported by Signature Hardware, of Erlanger, Kentucky. They were sold online from May 2017 through May 2020 for between $400 and $630.
Consumers who purchased a recalled medicine cabinet should contact Signature Hardware to schedule a free in-home repair.
The CPSC Recall Number for these items is 20-166.
Do I Have a Medicine Cabinet Recall Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Medicine Cabinet Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured by a recalled medicine cabinet, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.