What’s the Problem?
This CPSC Recall began on September 23, 2020, and affects:
- Kobalt 49v 2.5AH Pole Saw – Item Number 796791
- Kobalt 40v Pole Saw Bare Tool – Item Number 1083769
- 40v Pole Hedge Saw Combo Kit – Item Number 970801
- SOS Kobalt 40v Pole Saw – Item Number 812419
- SOS Kobalt 40v Pole Saw Tool Only – Item Number 812424
CPSC is aware of at least 65 reports of the saws continuing to run after users released the trigger.
Affected saws were sold online and at Lowe’s Stores nationwide from March 2017 through October 2019 for about $180.
Consumers who purchased a recalled pole saw should stop using it immediately and contact Hongkong Sun Rise Trading for a free repair.
The CPSC Recall Number for this item is 20-192.
Do I Have a Kobalt Pole Saw Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Kobalt Pole Saw Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one was injured by a recalled pole saw, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.