What’s the Problem?
This CPSC Recall began on March 3, 2021, and affects:
- 2017 Haro Masi Evoluzione Dura Ace (gloss UD carbon/blue/red)
- 2017 Haro Masi Evoluzione Ultegra (gloss white/blue/red)
- 2017 Haro Masi Evoluzione Ultegra Di2 (gloss black/charcoal/white)
- 2017 Haro Masi Evoluzione 105 (gloss black/blue)
- 2017 Haro Masi Gran Corsa (gloss black/blue/red)
- 2018 Haro Masi Evoluzione Dura Ace (gloss TeXtreme carbon/solar chrome)
- 2018 Haro Masi Evoluzione Ultegra (gloss grey/red-orange (Roarange))
- 2018 Haro Masi Evoluzione Ultegra Di2 (gloss TeXtreme carbon/cyan)
- 2018 Haro Masi Evoluzione 105 (gloss Limpet blue/black)
- 2018 Haro Masi Gran Corsa (brushed alloy/black)
- 2019 Haro Masi Evoluzione Dura Ace Disc (chrome/black)
- 2019 Haro Masi Evoluzione Ultegra Disc (teal/fluorescent fade/carbon)
- 2019 Haro Masi Evoluzione 105 Disc (satin black/gloss red)
- 2019 Haro Masi Gran Corsa SL (brushed alloy/black)
- 2020 Haro Masi Evoluzione Ultegra Disc (Antracite/copper)
- 2020 Haro Masi Evoluzione 105 Disc (matte TeXtreme/gloss black)
- 2020 Haro Masi Gran Corsa SL (brushed alloy/black)
“The firm has received five reports of the bicycle forks breaking, including three reports of minor injuries including bumps, bruises and scrapes,” CPSC said.
The recalled Haro bikes have carbon frames with carbon fiber forks and carbon steer tubes. The “Masi” logo is on the frame and forks and the model name is printed on the frame.
Affected bicycles were sold at bicycle specialty stores including Sun and Ski and Erik’s Bikes and Fitness stores nationwide between Dec. 2016 and Feb. 2021 for $1,400 to $6,200.
Consumers who purchased a recalled Haro bike should contact their Haro dealer for a free inspection and repair.
The CPSC Recall Number for these items is 21-090.
Do I Have a Haro Bike Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Haro Bike Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a recalled Haro bicycle, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.