What’s the Problem?
This CPSC Recall began on April 7, 2021, and affects:
- GREENWORKS 1500 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1500 — Date Codes 1/1/17-10/31/19
- GREENWORKS 1500 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1501 — Date Codes 1/1/17-5/11/20
- GREENWORKS 1600 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1600 — Date Codes 1/1/17-10/31/19\
- GREENWORKS 1600 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1602 — Date Codes 1/1/17-6/2/20
- GREENWORKS 1700 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1702 — Date Codes 1/1/17-6/2/20
- GREENWORKS 1700 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1704 — Date Codes 1/1/17-10/31/19
- GREENWORKS 1800 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1800 — Date Codes 1/1/17-7/7/20
- GREENWORKS 1800 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number GPW1803 — Date Codes 1/1/17-12/17/19
- Plastic Gun Kit — Model Number 5202002 — All with that model number
- POWERWORKS 1700 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number PWA101 — Date Code 1/10/20
- POWERWORKS 1800 PSI Pressure Washer — Model Number PWA104 — Date Code 1/11/20
“Hongkong Sun Rise has received 15 reports of the pressure washer spray gun connector breaking, allowing the hose and/or parts of the connector to become dislodged when under pressure during use,” CPSC said. “This resulted in 13 reports of injuries, including 7 of which required medical treatment for post-concussion, broken bones and/or injuries to the eyes and mouth.”
The recalled pressure washers were sold online and at Lowe’s Stores nationwide from January 2017 through February 2021. The plastic gun accessory kit was sold for about $40 and the pressure washers were sold for between $100 and $180.
Consumers who purchased a recalled pressure washer should stop using it immediately and contact Hongkong Sun Rise Trading for a free replacement of the spray gun handle.
The CPSC Recall Number for these items is 21-105.
Do I Have a Greenworks Pressure Washer Recall Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Greenworks Pressure Washer Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a recalled pressure washer, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.