What’s the Problem?
This CPSC Recall affects:
- Crate and Barrel Parke White Twin Bed – SKU Number 206538
- Crate and Barrel Parke White Full Bed – SKU Number 206648
- Crate and Barrel Parke Navy Twin Bed – SKU Number 206732
- Crate and Barrel Parke Navy Full Bed – SKU Number 206888
- Crate and Barrel Parke Charcoal Twin Bed – SKU Number 206935
- Crate and Barrel Parke Charcoal Full Bed – SKU Number 206978
These beds were sold online and at Crate and Barrel stores nationwide from Dec. 2018-Jan. 2020 for between $500 and $600, CPSC said.
The SKU number, “Crate and Barrel” and “Parke” are printed on the recalled beds’ headboard.
Consumers who purchased a recalled bed should stop using it and contact Crate and Barrel for a free replacement.
The CPSC Recall Number for this item is 20-149.
Do I Have a Crate and Barrel Bed Recall Class Action Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Crate and Barrel Bed Recall Lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new injury and death cases in all 50 states.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a recalled Crate and Barrel bed, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to a settlement by filing a suit and we can help.