Class Action Lawsuit Allegations
The class action alleges that:
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale Products, packaged and labeled with the words “Made from Real Ginger,” were false and deceptive.
- Consumers paid a premium for Canada Dry Ginger Ale under this false contention.
Free Confidential Class Action Lawsuit Evaluation: Our lawyers are currently wishing to speak with anyone who purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale. If you or a loved one did, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a lawsuit and we can help.
I May Have a Case. What Compensation Could I Be Awarded?
Under the Canada Dry Ginger Ale class action settlement, monetary compensation is available to Class Members who file a valid claim. Eligible class members will receive:
- Up to $5.20 per household. *No Proof of Purchase
- Up to $40 per household. *Proof of Purchase Receipts Required
In addition to the cash payout, the settlement also requires Canada Dry to change product labels to include words such as “taste,” “extract,” or “flavor” if it continues to represent “ginger” as an ingredient.
- March 19, 2019 – Class members must submit a claim form by this date to receive payment under the settlement agreement. Individuals who wish to opt-out of the lawsuit and settlement must do so by this date. Opting out by March 19 is the only way you can ever bring or join another lawsuit raising the same legal claims against the defendants. March 19, 2019, is also the deadline to write to the court about any aspect of the settlement you don’t like or think is fair, adequate, or reasonable.
- April 8, 2019 – Deadline to speak in court about the settlement if you object to any aspect of it in (all states except California).
- April 9, 2019 – California’s deadline to speak in court about the settlement If you object.
Do I Have a Canada Dry Ginger Ale Lawsuit?
The Class Action Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Canada Dry lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new cases in all 50 states.
Free Case Evaluation: Again, if you purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a suit and we can help.